Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Merchant E
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
We are seeking an System Administrator to configure, manage, and enhance ME enterprise tool suite including Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, workflows and implementing plugins. BI tools such as Domo including setup, configuration, dashboards and reporting. The Analyst will be responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions. This role includes project management, business analytics, and assisting with creating requirements for potential new enterprise tools. The System Administrator role provides challenging opportunities and ample room for critical thinking in building extensible solutions that meet the unique needs while scaling out to support the daily collaboration of the entire organization.
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collect requirements and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
- Provide configuration and administrative support of Atlassian products & plug-ins.
- Administer JIRA instances on a day to day basis setting up & supporting user access privileges, project roles, workflows, security & plug-ins.
- Provide configuration and administrative support for Domo and other ME enterprise suite of tools.
- Perform daily audits to identify and resolve performance blockers.
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters in JIRA/Confluence/Portfolio/Domo and other tool sets to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Determine ways to optimize and improve ME enterprise tools to provide the highest level of value to the organization.
- Document and communicate requirements, processes and change requests to ensure the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Provide recommendations to end users and leaders on best practices and standardization in implementing and leveraging processes within the enterprise suite of tools at ME
- Develop JIRA/Confluence frame work for managing and reporting on Agile & Non-Agile projects. Create and maintain Confluence site structure to meet growing business needs.
- Maintain healthy enterprise tool suite by periodically reviewing configurations, permissions, workflows, dashboards, integration & logs.
- Create & maintain a governance plan for ME enterprise tools.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation for ME enterprise tools.
- Support and manage integrations to external systems as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
- Atlassian Certification in JIRA is required or must obtain. Other industry certifications are a plus.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in configuration and support of Atlassian products including but not limited to JIRA Software, associated plug-ins and extensions, Portfolio, Reporting, JIRA Projects Role, Access and administration, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Ability to create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, security schemes, screen schemes, JIRA vocabulary, permission and notification schemes.
- Strong understanding of Domo and/or other BI tools.
- Ability to manage projects to completion, including gathering requirements, creating project plans, identifying stakeholders, and holding others responsible for assigned deliverables.
- Strong understanding of business processes and experience leveraging enterprise suite of tools to maximize and improve those processes.
- Strong proficiency in data analytics, data integrity, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work, troubleshoots issues and completes tasks on time.
- Ability to work independently across functions and work with all levels of users and management.
- Experience in building, managing and enforcing standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, and agile environment, including the ability to manage time and maintain an excellent work ethic.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience or exposure to Agile methods and solid understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies.
- Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
- Design and develop customizations and plugins.
- Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira and Confluence.
- Experience and/or desire to learn how to API integrations.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with an array of Enterprise Tools is a plus.
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.