The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FLTI Site Coordinator - Lifespan Local
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
To provide leadership and local guidance, in the planning and implementation of the Family Leadership Training Institute (FLTI) at a site. This person provides leadership for the local program and works cooperatively with other team members including facilitators, host agency/community sponsor staff, Civic Design Team and CSUE FLTI Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Understand FLTI is a civics initiative and community builder.
- Be present at the retreat, all 20 sessions, and the local and state graduations.
- Organize all site logistics for the class, site, food, and childcare.
- Order and bill food for the retreat, sessions, and local graduation.
- Purchase supplies for the retreat, sessions, and local graduation.
- Act as a liaison between the class participants, State FLTI at CSUE, the site, and the Civic Design Team as needed. Work with the sponsoring agency as appropriate.
- Prepare and have class materials ready at the site.
- Maintain accurate records of attendance, billing information, etc.
- Distribute and collect post session evaluation forms at each class. Ensure completion of pre- and post-survey assessment data.
- Invite and confirm guest speakers and send thank you letters.
- Provide technical assistance to FLTI participants with their civic projects and be the leadership link between the CDT, sponsoring agency, facilitators and participants.
- Participate in weekly support phone calls with Technical Assistant Consultant.
- Provide support and resources to facilitation team to enhance class content.
- Provide leadership and support in classroom when facilitation team needs help by facilitating difficult conversations and facilitating when a facilitator is absent.
- Serve as the liaison with the site location regarding entry, lock up, payments, use of facilities, etc.
- Coordinate the details and logistics of FLTI local and state graduations with CDT. This includes transportation, inviting local guests (CDT, elected officials, media, etc.) and ordering food.
- Act as a liaison between FLTI graduates and the community working to connect to resources and additional leadership opportunities.
- Give community presentations about leadership, civic engagement and FLTI.
- Build community partnerships with stakeholders to make FLTI a sustainable program.
- Participate in ongoing statewide site coordinator calls.
- Distribute and collect evaluation forms at each session and discuss with facilitators.
- Distribute and collect pre and post-surveys for every participant in the class and ensure continuity of ID numbers. x Provide contact information for facilitation team and participants, with participant ID numbers.
- Address conflicts and take leadership to seek resolution.
- Step in when facilitators cannot facilitate.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.