Maple Wood Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA-Full/Part Time All Shifts; NEW HOURLY RATES
at Maple Wood Senior Living
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) & Lead Certified Nursing Assistant
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Danbury is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Lead CNAs, Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem on all shifts - Rotating weekend & holiday availability a must!
Offering premium pay for talent and experience!
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs
Maplewood offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, 401K, company paid time-off, life insurance policy, insurance deductibles and voluntary Aflac insurance.
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for our Open Interviews every Thursday, beginning at 11am.
Maplewood at Danbury, 22 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT
The Certified Nursing Assistant plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current Connecticut Nurse’s Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.