Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- LMH National Accounting Office
Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of an Administrative Assistant:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting region's general management operations along with other general office functions. Your role requires accuracy, the ability to work efficiently and effectively, and the ability to deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housing’s quality customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide excellent communication in a timely manner to customers (residents, co-workers, management and vendors).
- Answer telephones and direct calls appropriately.
- Perform additional administrative duties, which could include office filing, opening/distributing mail, special projects, etc.
- Perform computer tasks including email communication and input of information/data into various software and information systems.
- Support office operations including maintaining office supplies, oversight and maintenance of copier, coordinate office maintenance requests and manage incoming/outgoing mail and Fedex / UPS.
- Support at various assigned events during the year either with in office tasks or working at the event.
- Support meeting coordination and assigned tasks.
- Support with overall department initiatives.
What You Need for Success:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree is preferred.
- 2+ years office administration experience required. Exposure to the multi-family property management industry is a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Must have skills in customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, multi-tasking, communication, and with high skills in organization and balance.
- Ability to be a positive team player and contribute to the team environment in an effective and positive manner.
- Ability to be self-reliable and take initiative and ownership with assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Effective communication and interaction with vendors, co-workers, management, and exchange or convey information to receive work direction.
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor in all business interactions, under all circumstances.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of personal computers: keyboard, internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft Office (Work and Excel). Technology savvy and a quick learner is a plus.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license and insurance required).
- Position requires use of personal and company vehicles.
- Must have effective time and task management skills.
- Must have ability to exercise good judgment and use discretion / confidentiality when necessary.
- Ability to travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings, and other work-related activities.
- Must be able to deal with a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment, including handling multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Must be able to obtain DBIDS or equivalent access to military bases if applicable to worksite location.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and health-care coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.