Scottsdale Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Limited Appointment Admin Support Tech @ Mohave Middle School
at Scottsdale Unified School District
PAY GRADE: H
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
This is the second level in the administrative support series. Knowledge of applicable regulations and departmental policies and procedures are required at this level. Incumbents are responsible for performing more complex data entry and analysis, compiling reports, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, creating correspondence, conducting research and performing basic quantitative quality assurance reviews.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
1. Enters a variety of complex data and information into databases, spreadsheets, and/or other related computer-based programs utilizing knowledge of applicable regulations and departmental policies and procedures; performs routine to complex data queries to obtain information related to assigned area of responsibility.
2. Provides customer service by responding to requests for information from parents, students, staff, other school districts, private agencies, and/or the general public; communicates District policies and procedures.
3. Prepares a variety of routine to complex correspondence, requests, templates, and/or form letters, utilizing established guidelines in assigned area of responsibility.
4. Enters a variety of information into databases, spreadsheet, and/or other related computer-based programs.
5. Files a variety of information related to activities in assigned area of responsibility.
6. Performs a variety of routine clerical duties, including: filing, faxing, making copies, answering and transferring phone calls, and/or performing other related activities.
7. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (positions in this class typically require):
High School Diploma, or G.E.D., and three years of clerical, secretarial or customer service experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: (positions in this class typically require):
· None Required.
KNOWLEDGE: (position requirements at entry):
· Customer service principles;
· Modern office equipment;
· Modern office procedures;
· Basic mathematical principles;
· Recordkeeping practices and procedures;
· Filing techniques and practices;
· Grammar, punctuation, and spelling;
· Applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and guidelines.
SKILLS: (position requirements at entry):
· Providing customer service;
· Operating a computer and related software applications;
· Performing basic mathematical calculations;
· Applying applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and guidelines;
· Gathering and organizing information;
· Composing letters, correspondence, reports, and other written materials;
· Prioritizing work;
· Maintaining records;
· Handling multiple tasks simultaneously;
· Operating modern office equipment;
· Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Positions in this class typically require: reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. The use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work.
The above job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Return To Work Retirees will have an hourly rate approximately 9% lower than listed below without falling below minimum wage.
Job Contact Information
|Title||Admin Support Coordinator|
Tuesday, September 3, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)