Meals on Wheels of Central Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staffing Scheduler/Coordinator Bilingual preferred (In-Home Care)
at Meals on Wheels of Central Texas
If you enjoy puzzles you will love this job. Our dedicated team works together daily to ensure that all of our clients needs are met.The Staffing Scheduler is responsible for daily planning and scheduling to cover shifts. This position will work with multiple cross-functional teams, including HR, IHC, PHC, EVV, and Payroll. Through professional communications will ensure adequate staffing, quality customer service and promote the workplace culture to cultivate positive relationships with attendants, clients and others.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and maintenance of EVV system to include:
- Collaborates with all supervisors to ensure sufficient staffing daily and provide updates.*
- Ensure the staffing of client visits including staffing initial clients by special or floater by SOC date.*
- Review and manage visit issues or exceptions regularly.*
- Accurately utilization of reason codes to document visit correction.
- Adding visit memo when appropriate.*
- Correcting unknown in/out-calls.*
- Notify HR or Payroll to input employee contact updates as needed.
- Contacts clients and attendants for service delivery confirmation.*
- Monitors and clears planned schedules promptly, documents activities to ensure coverage and compliance including; assisting supervisors in update of PCA changes and schedules.*
- Staffs unscheduled clients and unplanned absences to ensure coverage is provided using special or floater promptly.*
- Ensures appropriate comments are entered for training of Floaters and missed visit reasons.*
- Submits appropriate documentation (A/O) to supervisors for floater staffed visits.
- Maintain appropriate and timely communication with clients and staff.
- Provides admin support to supervisors to include filing and auditing of client and/or staff files on an on-going basis.*
- Maintains Floater/Special Calendars daily.*
- Participates in On Call Rotation as needed.
- Attends staff meetings and events
- Communicates in a professional manner at all times, maintaining confidentiality.
- Stays abreast of regulatory guidelines, updating skills as needed.
- Supports other team member positions as needed.
- Serve as back up for EVV Coordinator, IHC, and Office Coordinator.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED
1 year previous staffing, supervisory and/or in home care experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong computer skills with an ability to learn new systems, adapt, and grasp difficult concepts
Professional demeanor and phone presence
Bilingual (eng/spanish) preferred verbal and written communication skills preferred
Ability to problem solve, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Flexibility in handling daily schedule changes.
Organizational skills, effective communication skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Ability to think quickly and remain calm, professional and courteous with clients, co-workers and attendants.
Knowledge of wage and hour laws per FLSA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex or age or any other legally protected status.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement