Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
File Clerk - Ford East
at Jim Click Automotive Group
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs routine filing duties in accordance with established procedures, instructions and
work routines. Files documents alphabetically and numerically depending on material and previously established
system. Places papers and documents in the correct service, parts, sales and administration files; reads, transfers
and compares 20 digit alphanumeric number and letter combinations; transfers file data and figures from listing to
file folders or folders to listings; prepares status reports on backlogged filing; maintains "work- in progress" list at all
times; receives directions regarding assignments and follows through on the assignment in an accurate and timely
manner; moves files and boxes to a new location; prioritizes assignments to insure timely and accurate completion
HOURS: F/T from 7 am to 4pm or 10am to 7pm- select one shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Correctly places papers and documents in all service, parts, sales and administration files in an accurate and timely manner.
- Transfers file data and figures accurately and legibly from listings to file folders or folders to listings.
- Prepares status reports on backlogged filing.
- Maintains "work in progress" list at all times.
- Receives direction regarding assignments and then follow through on assignment in an accurate and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Math, English reading and English communication skills sufficient to perform the job duties (approximately at 9th grade level).
- Communicates filing questions and related concepts in English (at approximately 9th grade level).
- Order files either alphabetically or numerically according to Standard English ordering rules.
- Records file data (taken by phone or in person) accurately, legibly and quickly.
- Files and retrieves documents at all file levels from floor to fifth drawer level.
- Accurately reads, transfers and compares a series of "18" number and letter combinations.
- Regular and timely daily attendance with overtime as assigned on a regular and consistent basis.
- Move files and file boxes weighing up to 30 pounds from ground level to at least waist level and moves to new location 20 feet away.
- Opens and closes file drawers.
- Prioritizes assignments to insure timely and accurate completion of duties.
- Works with paper and paper products in an enclosed workroom.
- Receives directions regarding assignments and then follows through on assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain good employee relations by acting courteously and amicably towards other co-workers.
- All physical requirements detailed on attached chart.
Apply in person at 780 W Competition Rd, Monday through Friday, from 8am to 3:30pm.