Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Soft Count Clerk
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Cage & Credit
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Responsible for emptying slot machines containing unaudited BVA cans and transport to Count Room for counting. Counts contents of BVA’s, Poker and Table Games boxes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for collecting bill validator acceptors.
- Responsible for taking unaudited money out of all boxes.
- Responsible for running money through the Glory GSA 500 for count.
- Filling out paperwork for game boxes and completing the shift settlement sheets.
- Keying information into the computer.
- Cleaning up of the soft count area.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
- Responsible for regular and punctual attendance for scheduled shifts.
- Knowledge of all special events and promotional activities available to guest.
- Demonstrate ability to understand, communicate and comply with Company Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to handle and count money accurately.
- Capable of operating a computer and printer.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions and memos.
- Ability to use a 10 key calculator.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Able to obtain a valid state Gaming License.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to stand, sit, walk for prolonged periods.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, lifting and bending.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together to create the largest and most diversified collection of destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world’s most prestigious gaming brands, we are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.