Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- # of Openings
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $1,000 + AN ADDITIONAL RETENTION BONUS OF UP TO $1,000!
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for the receiving of good, stocking warehouse supplies and making deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for checking in deliveries based on receiving paperwork.
- Must make sure products meet quality standards.
- Responsible for stocking warehouse and uniform inventory on shelves.
- Loads and unloads warehouse truck.
- Delivers supplies to designated locations.
- Drives warehouse truck and required to operate warehouse forklift.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read simple instructions.
- Completion of on-site forklift certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend/lift up to 50 lbs. with frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to, delivery carts, forklift, company vehicle, and computer.
- Work area is subject to variable temperatures.
- May be subject to smoking environment and moderate noise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!