Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reporting Analyst - Epic Clarity
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- CBI Clarity Clinical
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 2500 W UTOPIA
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree non-IT related field or Associates degree in IT related field Required
Four (4) years experience in Healthcare, IT or Financial sectors. Required
Three (3) years experience in Reporting, database or software development. Required
Licenses and Certifications
Must take Epic’s Clarity Data Model training and successfully gain initial certifications within two attempts. Epic training will be given upon hiring. Required
The EMR Reporting Analyst participates in all aspects of the requirements, design, development, testing and deployment of Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting content for the Network's EMR application, Connect. The EMR Reporting Analyst works collaboratively with business and clinical stakeholders, application analysts, the Program Management Organization (PMO) and technical support teams in order to design, develop and support BI and reporting content that leads to actionable intelligence. The incumbent displays critical thinking, analytical, organization and documentation expertise, and acquires Epic system certifications and reporting tools expertise in order to present creative design solutions that meet the customer needs. BI and reporting content development will range from creating dashboards, Crystal reports, BusinessObjects Universes, and SQL queries and data extracts.
- Designs and develops reporting dashboards, Crystal reports, BusinessObjects Universes and data extracts for team based on industry best practices
- Collaboration with EMR application analysts, Clarity DBAs, and the Reporting server administrator to ensure BI and Reporting content is developed accurately and deployed effectively.
- Designs and develops database tables, views, functions, stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Reviews Epic release notes and updates to Reporting content during Epic upgrades
- Consultation with business and clinical stakeholders to extract and document requirements, and validate reporting content
- Data analysis to support organization and client improvement
- Data accuracy within the EMR data stores, identification and reporting of data issues, working with appropriate IT staff and reporting stakeholders toward resolution.
- Evaluates and implements new BI content from Epic.
- Provides production support of BI and Reporting content.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.