Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hebrew SeniorLife
- Job ID
As the primary administrator of the organization’s payroll, the incumbent performs a wide variety of tasks necessary to establish, process and manage payroll processing activities.
- Initiative: Willingly seizes or creates opportunities to improve current & future business Performance.
- Results Orientation: Focuses on delivering superior performance by setting and achieving stretch goals.
- Organizational Know-how-understands and uses formal structure, important relationships and culture within HSL and with external customers to accomplish work objectives and outcomes.
- Customer Service Orientation: Takes personal responsibility for understanding the real and underlying needs of customers’ and anticipating and meeting their expectations to establish viable, long-term relationships.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Works effectively within a team, group and across the organization and accomplishes tasks and desired results while behaving constructively as opposed to separately and competitively.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Increases understanding of others by noticing, interpreting and anticipating feelings and concerns: respects, values and uses individual differences to generate new opportunities and enhance solutions.
- Communication: Absorbs, comprehends and exchanges information with others, enhancing mutual understanding of ideas, issues and desired action.
- Innovation and Creativity: Develops, implements, sponsors or supports new and improved methods, procedures, products, processes, solutions, etc. to improve performance.
- Process new information, changes, and terminations in the payroll system
- Compute wage and overtime payments
- Calculate and record payroll deductions
- Balance and control earnings and deduction totals
- Calculate military and jury duty pay
- Process garnishments, levies, and check requests
- Perform regular data compares between ADP & other systems
- Audit timekeeping records for compliance with established standards & regulations
- Promptly troubleshoot and resolve data discrepancies and other payroll issues
- Maintain time and attendance records
- Attention to detail required
- Perform other duties as required
Essential Job Functions
Must be able to work with HR, Benefits, and HRIS Teams.
Clear verbal and written communication necessary.
- 4 to 6 years of payroll administration experience, using ADP Payforce.
- Kronos time & attendance experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience, required, and FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) or CPP designation preferred.