Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Identity Access Management (IAM) Coordinator I
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Identity Access Management (IAM) Coordinator I is responsible for implementing security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure. The role grants access to computer data files, monitors data file use, and updates computer security files.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates in creating and implementing steps to ensure data security for software applications, hardware, telecommunication, and computer installations.
2. Communicates and implements data and computer security policies and procedures.
3. Recommends and coordinates installation of security software and other systems security measures.
4. Assigns, documents, and maintains computer login codes, access profiles for enterprise software applications, network access, and telecommunication systems.
5. Reviews computer reports, files, and messages to identify instances of possible security infractions, follows up with users and reports to management on possible violations of security.
6. Coordinates, documents and reports on internal investigations of possible systems security violations.
7. Responds to inquiries regarding data and computer security, policies, and procedures.
8. Modifies security files to add, modify, or delete users' access.
9. Works with the IAM System Administrator to manage lists of application leaders or managers that must complete annual certifications or reviews on key applications or processes.
10. Administers a large number of systems in accordance with department procedures
11. Manages workflow for all security requests to meet department service levels
12. Communicates with individuals at all levels to understand needs and provide status of a request.
13. Coordinates security permissions by adding, removing, and modifying users’ access.
14. Administers user accounts, permissions and access rights.
15. Maintains familiarity with the IS Business Recovery plan.
16. Supports disaster recovery or emergency situations through on-call availability and responds to after hour special requests.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years of related experience in software applications
2. Associate’s Degree in Information Science or equivalent years of experience.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and Active Directory
4. System knowledge of Fiserv Signature, preferred
5. Ability to multi-task
6. High attention to detail
7. Ability to interpret documents and procedures
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will