GREEN ENERGY SOLUTIONS
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Outreach Coordinator/Scheduler
at GREEN ENERGY SOLUTIONS
Green Energy Solutions a California state licensed contractor working to reduce the usage of energy for customers is currently seeking experienced Customer Service Outreach Coordinator/Scheduler. This position will be outreaching to current utility customers and providing information pertaining to the program. The ideal candidate would be professional, great customer service and not afraid to be on the phone.
Salary - $15.00/hr.
Full Time Position
Medical, Dental & Life Benefits Offered
Job Responsibilities & Skills - Responsibilities included but are not limited to the following:
- Contact customers and Introduce the utility sponsored energy efficiency program
- Educate and work closely with interested customers to share program benefits and prepare them for the application process
- Document and update customer database
- Work closely with scheduling team and accessor's regarding setting up appointments for assessment visit to be made to customers
- Maintain confidentiality pertaining to customer information, adhere to and enforce program policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ successful outreach experience and/or customer call center experience
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally
- Excellent written, time management and organization skills
- Computer literate proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office Suite