GO AZ Motorcycles
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FLAGSTAFF: Office Manager
at GO AZ Motorcycles
GO AZ Motorcycles is excited to announce their expansion into Northern Arizona! We are looking for a dynamic, communicative Office Manager. When applying, please include your hourly pay requirements!
Job Title: Office Manager
Reports to: Controller/General Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt/Sensitive
Manages title work for all powersports sales, processes paperwork for each finance institution to fund sales on powersports sales. Provides timely reporting and deal processing. Supports Sales Department to ensure efficient operations. Also, has an emphasis in HR - acting as a go between for the HR manager at headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ.
• Titling: New and used vehicle, submit title work to 3rd party titling company
• Funding: Organize, copy and submit required documents to appropriate lender
o Take thorough notes on every sales deal.
o File: Maintain all finalized deal jackets, including any updated info on the bike.
o Manage any issues that arise within the process and ask questions.
o Communicate with Sales Manager & Finance Manager on sales deals that are missing important information and/or forms.
• Entering new and used vehicles into inventory via our operating system: LightSpeed EVO
• Handle dealership Daily Deposits (aka End of Day), change needs, & general banking
• Process all warranty cancellations and warranty registrations
• Forward documents to headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ
o Assist with daily mail deliveries and route to appropriate personnel.
o Provide high quality assistance to office personnel to ensure smooth running and productive office environment.
• Order office supplies
• Assist in our annual physical inventory. (Could require longer hours & schedule change)
• Additional duties as assigned
• Responsible for employee on-boarding; submit background checks and pre-employment drug tests.
• Work with HR & Department managers to ensure proper on-boarding procedures are followed.
• Process E- Verify and maintains I-9 documentation, audit I-9s annually.
• Act as a liaison to assist in the implementation of personnel policies, procedures and any company-wide employee communications.
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude. Demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right."
• Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
• Always work in compliance with legal guidelines.
• Demonstrate superior customer service behavior by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
• Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
• Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
• Focus on quality.
• Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
• Must possess a positive attitude and show enthusiasm for the products we sell.
• Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base
• Lightspeed experience is highly desired
• The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
• Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
• Usually indoors, however outdoor work may be required.
• Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
• Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled and participates with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program