Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Reporting Analyst
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Credit / Underwriting
- Not Applicable
As part of the Consumer Risk Controls organization, this role is responsible for the production of all aspects of Consumer Risk Reporting across GMF International Operations (IO). The role will develop new reporting, maintain and enhance existing reporting, and seek out opportunities for standardization and increased efficiencies.
The primary deliverables are the monthly Consumer Risk Committee (CRC) report for executive leadership and country-level risk dashboards used to drive local decision making and portfolio management. Support of ad hoc reporting, strategic projects, and the IO data strategy and governance effort are also key.
Integral to success will be the development of relationships, including central and local market risk staffs, operations, finance, and data / IT. This will deepen cooperation, engagement, and understanding to meet the reporting needs of the global and local risk teams.
- Works in a cross functional reporting team operating within a matrix of customers/representatives from central and local risk across IO markets.
- Owns the update process of current monthly risk reporting routines.
- Supports the enhancements of risk reporting processes and subsequent quality of output.
- Supports the data requirements gathering process and prioritization for customer groups across IO Consumer Risk.
- Supports reconciliation process; assesses gaps; identifies possible causes and solutions.
- Delivers CRC documentation by market and performs consolidation activities.
- Continuously reviewing, documenting and improving department processes.
- Creation of executive level monthly reporting package.
- Pulling together data from multiple sources/stakeholders and translating into one consistent format.
- Ensuring quality of output and perfect presentation to prescribed format.
- Market and stakeholder follow up across International to ensure input and data accuracy.
- Assist local markets with further analysis as appropriate.
- Working knowledge of SAS (Base, Macros), SQL or R. Other coding experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) package.
- Basic understanding in Credit Risk in the Financial/Automotive sector.
- Qualifications in quantitative related subjects.
- Experience in delivering written and verbal communications to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Flexibility to travel internationally on limited basis if needed.
- Strong time management skills
Please note that some countries have additional requirements (i.e. mobility requirements, language specifications, legal/migratory specifications, etc.) that might not be listed above. If you are applying internally and want to know more about these requirements please contact TalentAcquisition.SupportIO@gmfinancial.com before submitting your application.