Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fort McDowell Tribal Farm- Administrative Assistant
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests.
- Responsible for recording and reporting financial information related to the operations of the company including producing a monthly general ledger, trial balance and preparation of daily deposits and reports.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the daily revenue report detailing product revenue
- Review and prepare journal entries to post to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to sub-ledgers and make necessary adjustments.
- Accurately prepare daily bank deposits.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for sales, harvest and water usage
- Maintains contract employee log sheet
- Communicates with Vendors to reconcile the invoices
- Answer and direct phone calls taking detailed messages
- Create and maintain Purchase orders.
- Responsible for keeping all files and documents organized.
- Scan all invoices into the Enterprise Accounting shared folder.
- Maintain and inventory an appropriate level of office, safety and farm supplies.
- Ensure all mail is submitted to the post office in a timely manner.
- Perform other tasks not limited to but including matters involving fixed assets, budgeting and year-end audit duties as needed.
- May be required to maintain a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Associated Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in an administrative function
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision or a similar accounting software preferred
INDIAN PREFERENCE: Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.