Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator, Maintenance Base
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. With more than 16,000 employees, Envoy is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered within the Dallas metropolitan area in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
The Coordinator, Maintenance Base supports the Maintenance Base team with a wide variety of office duties for one or more management/specialist personnel.
- Publish shift bids, work schedules, and vacation schedules; may record and send weekly overtime information and work in the Staff Admin system
- May assist with payroll transaction records
- Handle badge applications for the Quality Control, Parts and Maintenance departments for new and expiring badges
- Other duties include assigning office codes, new passwords and update a variety of systems/databases
- Monitor employee yearly OSHA exam and coordinate onsite exams; update OSHATrac system
- Monitor and update training files utilizing the SABA system
- Serve as part of the Environmental Coordinator (EC) team which requires the Clerk to be EC qualified
- Distribute uniforms, audit personnel files and update a variety of manuals, databases, documents and systems as needed
- Candidate may operate company vehicles as needed
Other responsibilities include general office tasks such as typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing visitors, handling incoming and outgoing mail, ordering office supplies, updating manuals and databases, arranging travel and hotel accommodations as well as preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports from automated data bases.
In this role, the Coordinator, Maintenance Base must demonstrate effective organizational abilities and possess good time-management skills in order to handle competing priorities. The ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality is essential. Must be able to work in a team environment and have the ability to prioritize work and projects in order to meet competing deadlines from members of the team. Must be able to work with minimal supervision, report to work regularly and on-time, and be self-motivated.
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license to operate company vehicles such as a pick-up truck or cargo/passenger van
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, and days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Minimum of one year of administrative/clerical experience
- Basic knowledge of Staff Admin system
- Familiarity with Sabre (passenger service system)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiarity of SAP
- Minimum typing skill of 25 to 49 W.P.M.
Additional Position Details
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.