Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Clerk (21318)
at Enchantment Resort
Our warehouse team maintains an inventory of the many materials that help each resort department operate to the best of their ability and exceed guest expectation.
At Enchantment Resort/Mii amo, we strive to make sure every day is extraordinary, for our guests as well as our fellow team members. We do this by always going the extra mile and always discovering ways to provide visitors with warm, positive memories that will last a lifetime.
Basic Function: Fill and deliver requisitions submitted by resort departments. Properly store and rotate products received in warehouse. Ensure cleanliness and organization of warehouse
- Accurately fill and deliver requested items to departments
- Ensure the proper storage and rotation of all products stored in warehouse
- Report inventory discrepancies to Warehouse Supervisor, Director of Purchasing and Purchasing Assistant
- Ensure proper sanitation and organization of storage areas
- Unload received items and place into proper storage areas
- Perform inventories as directed
- Pick up and deliver received packages to proper places
- Properly record and track packages received at resort and delivered to departments
- Assist with receiving of product as necessary
- Safely operate all carts, pallet jacks and equipment used in warehouse
- Maintain positive representation of the department and resort
- Work effectively in various weather conditions and storage temperatures
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Warehouse Supervisor, Purchasing Assistant and Director of Purchasing
High school diploma or equivalent. Good math skills, communication skills both written and verbal. Previous warehousing or food and beverage experience preferred. Knowledge of hotel departments and their function helpful. Must maintain current food handler’s certification and valid driver’s license.
- Lifting/Carrying 50-100 lbs
- 30% Sitting
- 70% walking, standing and bending
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart