La Frontera EMPACT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant - Children's Services Program
at La Frontera EMPACT
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA
We are looking for a self-motivated professional with experience in providing administrative support. With a high level of initiative; highly detail-oriented; organized; flexible and adaptable to varied circumstances and environments. The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the designated department Director/Manager. Functions including but not limited to; coordinating/scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, preparing correspondence, compiling data/reports, and serving as liaison with community stakeholders, vendors, or other internal team members. This position requires the individual to ensure a daily presence in the office as designated by the Director/Manager to ensure fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field or combination of 4 (years) of specialized training and experience.
- Must have at least Two (2) years’ of recent experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills with proven organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and independent judgment.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and make immediate adjustments to work flow/task.
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs.
- Skill in maintaining relationships across all levels of the agency and community.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in dealing with issues of a sensitive nature.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- This position offers Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old.Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.