East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at East West Family of Companies
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our Slifer Smith and Frampton team in the Roaring Fork Valley.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator who will collaborate with the marking team, brokers, staff, and external points-of-contact. This position will ensure all assigned marketing responsibilities are completed accurately, professionally, and within appropriate timelines.
* Responsible for the print and digital advertising campaigns including budget, implementation, management and booking of advertising
* Manage the budget, inventory and implementation of print collateral such as business cards, newsletters, postcards, brochures, maps, listing presentations, etc.
* Coordinate weekly blog posts and company social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram
* Maintain a strong knowledge of internal company tools and intranet systems and assist brokers with maintaining their broker websites and CRM email campaigns
* Forecast and monitor the marketing budget for Roaring Fork Valley, including the management and submission of invoices to the accounting department
* Assist with Sponsorship Activations including management of tickets, set up and facilitation when necessary
* Take on additional tasks as requested, including but not limited to: running statistical reports, creating marketing collateral, and assisting with broker and staff trainings
* Maintain a cooperative attitude in working with the external points-of-contact, brokers, colleagues
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton Roaring Fork Valley - Aspen, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $40,000 - $60,000 / year DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone, Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has expanded our reach to Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley with over 220 Brokers and more than 90 team members supporting them including: support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 27 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, and the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Experience managing multi-step projects from conception through execution.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize projects and take on additional tasks, as necessary.
- Proficiency in using internet/email, typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) - Preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.