Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager(04186) - 4644 Bemiss Rd.
at Domino's Pizza
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you have always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance, Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically Assistant Managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills- judgment, math and the ability to multi-task.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You set the tone and the example for the store and you have to be on your game 100% of the time!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
* Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
* Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift.
* Responsible for all store operations.
* Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
* Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
* Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
* Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
* Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.