Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Aspirus Ironwood Hospital
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking an PHARMACY AIDE at Aspirus Ironwood Hospital in Ironwood, Michigan. Under the direction of a pharmacist, the Pharmacy Aide delivers and restocks medications necessary for patient care. Provides secretarial support for the Pharmacy.
- Delivers inpatient medications daily as needed
- Accurately restocks anesthesia narcotic boxes, identifies discrepancies, maintains accurate perpetual inventory counts, files, and maintains records.
- Checks and restocks all crash carts daily
- Demonstrates ability to accurately place orders with wholesaler for purchase of pharmaceuticals and related supplies for the department
- Ensures proper inventory levels/quantities that meet the needs of the department and hospital
- Accurately replaces floor stock items throughout hospital and clinics, as appropriate or requested
- Cleans IV hoods and rooms daily, weekly, and monthly as per department procedure and document on department cleaning log.
- Knowledge of office procedures and customer service normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a pharmacy setting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Detail orientated
Hours: Supplemental; 0.4 FTE or 16 hours per week. Retirement plan available.
Aspirus Ironwood includes a 25-bed critical access hospital, multi-specialty clinic, satellite clinic in Wisconsin, surgical clinic, walk-in clinic and a home health agency. Ranked among the top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation by the National Rural Health Association, Grand View's service area covers approximately 30,000 people. The hospital has a 4 bed ICU, 3 bed OB unit, and 4 surgical units. The emergency department is staffed 24/7 with ER physicians, with approximately 12,000 visits annually. The hospital's inpatient census is 10 patients per day. The outpatient clinic has over 50,000 visits annually.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click here to learn more about Ironwood, Michigan