Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
000108-MED SURG ICU
Work Hours: 72 hours in a 2-week pay period
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant / Health Unit Coordinator in the Med Surg ICU at Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attends to patient requests promptly
- Meets safety needs of patient and uses equipment safely and properly
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses, CNAs and staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and bathrooms between daily cleanings
- Verbally communicates observations to supervising Registered Nurse and reports any observed changes
- Active listing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry is REQUIRED
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire required.
- Knowledge of patient care standards normally obtained through completion of CNA certification
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.