Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DP - EI Service Delivery Assistant Program Manager
at Developmental Pathways
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 14902
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Developmental Pathways - Inverness Office - Englewood, CO
FT - 36 hrs/week
4 Year Degree
$19.96 - $23.61 Hourly
Our Early Intervention (EI) team had a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Assistant Program Manager who will get to support and assist in placing service requests for children in the Early Intervention department. Our Assistant Program Manger will be essential for the new and annual provider contracting process; maintaining the internal provider contact list for all individual and contract agencies. Additionally, you would get to assist with the trans-disciplinary team meetings.
Our role is based out of our Inverness office - just south of the Denver Tech Center in Denver, CO. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday - Thursday and are closed on Fridays. This is a full-time position at 36 hrs/week
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$19.96+ / hour
Here's more about our benefits and why it's so great to work here:
- A great work-life balance where a full-time work week = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowner’s insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
More about what you’ll get to do as our Assistant Program Manager
- Ensure new contracts, annual contracts and additional contracts are processed and any needs are appropriately responded to and completed
- Create and support ongoing communication with internal and external partners regarding contracts, transdisciplinary teams, and service requests
- Support service requests; coordinate and organize all necessary service requests from Service Coordinators and Program Managers
- Maintain various tracking documents (including Smartsheet and Salesforce)
- Develop/maintain contract tracking systems for providers, agencies, and Salesforce utilization; create reports as appropriate
- Create appointment, meetings and events for trans-disciplinary team meetings, Provider Brown Bags, etc.
- Coordinate with EI Program Administrator to offer optimal service request support delivery to the early intervention department
- Review service requests and documentation; follow up with service coordinators and program managers as needed
- Assure the timely flow of all required paperwork to and from department staff and contract providers.
- Follows agency-specific guidelines relative to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Must have to be our Assistant Program Manager
- Bachelor’s degree, or five (5) years’ experience in the field of developmental disabilities, or combination of education and experience appropriate to the requirements of the position
- Three (3) years experience working in administrative support, preferred
- Working knowledge of the Early Intervention Part C system, rules, and regulations
- Experience in human service and/or non-profit field
- Working knowledge of the DD system, rules and regulations, preferred
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to meet regular deadlines.
- Personal Vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado motor vehicle license and proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Meet and maintain our driving requirements
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!