Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DP - Bilingual Service Coordinator - Early Intervention
at Developmental Pathways
Developmental Pathways has a fantastic opportunity for a Bilingual Service Coordinator in our Early Intervention department to coordinate support services and therapeutic intervention for children living in a variety of settings. Our Service Coordinator role is responsible for communicating with a broad team of providers which may include professionals, direct care professional employees' families, and natural supports chosen by the individual/family being served.
This position is be based out of our Inverness office in the Denver Metro area, just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday - Thursday and are closed on Fridays! This is a full-time 36-hr/week position working Mondays - Thursdays.
More about what you’ll get to do as our Bilingual Service Coordinator!
- Request or obtain potential services and/or providers to meet individual needs/preferences as determined by the individual plan (IFSP)
- Mentor individuals' service choices and help families determine priorities for service
- Respond promptly and professionally to individual/family needs and requests
- Monitor health and safety issues; advise and counsel as necessary
- Develop and review ISFP/FSP with family and multidisciplinary team where applicable
- Attend and participate in individual meetings; schedule and facilitate as needed
- Attend resource fairs, school liaison opportunities, and public awareness events as assigned to communicate information about programs and services
- Connect new referrals to appropriate entity for eligibility determination and provide support throughout the process
- Meet with families to provide materials and overview of procedural safeguards, funding hierarchy and service delivery models
- Actively participate in the State and local early childhood community task forces, work groups, advisory boards, meetings, trainings, CICC meetings and the Early Childhood Council
- Work with service providers and independent contractors to assure expenditures are within budgetary guidelines
- Develop and maintain case files
The Good Stuff- Starting Salary and Benefits!
$17.60 - $20.71 / hour plus $75.00 bi-weekly bilingual stipend
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
- A great work-life balance where a full-time workweek = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have’s to be our Bilingual Early Intervention Service Coordinator!
- Bachelor’s degree, five (5) years’ experience in the field of developmental disabilities or combination of education and experience, required
- Must be able to provide a copy of your diploma or transcripts
- Bilingual in Spanish and English with the ability to effectively read, write and speak Spanish and English
- Experience with Child Find and/or Part C laws and regulations
- Prefer working knowledge of DD system, rules, regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effectively and professionally communicates with individuals in services, families, staff and others
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado motor vehicle license and Provide proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Ability to meet and maintain our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years