Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staffing Coordinator - Full Time - Layton Steward Health Care
at Davis Hospital and Medical Center
The Staffing Coordinator is Responsible for providing a centralized communication base for Nursing services to assist nursing units in the provision of twenty-four (24) hour staffing coverage per each unit matrix in an efficient and cost effective manner .
This position will work in Layton
High school graduate or equivalent.
Two or more years of previous similar experience, staffing and scheduling experience preferred.
Ability to read, understand, and communicate effectively in English.
Excellent typing skills with knowledge of various software applications.
Computes nursing unit matrix on a shift to shift basis and every 4 hours utilizing matrix and man hours per patient day guidelines and reviews personnel distribution with Nursing Director or designee and redistributes staff as appropriate.
Maintains close contact with float pool employees to arrange scheduling according to staffing needs and employee availability.
Assists with additional duties and special projects as designated by Administration or Director
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Steward Health Care Facilities are directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.