Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Records Tech - Full Time - Davis Hospital
at Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Medical Records Tech
The Medical Records Tech is primarily responsible for retrieving, prepping, scanning, and indexing all records into the electronic medical record system. Maintains daily workflow and ensures records are scanned in a timely and efficient manner. Provides a release of information for continuing care. Answers phones and other clerical duties as assigned. May be required to work some holidays and assist with vacation coverage as needed.
- Hospital experience in Medical Records strongly preferred.
- Computer skills required.
- Type 35 WPM highly desired.
- Experience with Meditech desired.
- Scanning experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and phone skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- High School diploma/GED required.
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours that allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments organized to ensure a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.