Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workforce Management Capacity Planner
at CVS Health
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? CVS Health has an opening for a Workforce Management Capacity Planner. This Associate will lead developing and maintaining a labor capacity planning model, using all forecast inputs (Average Handle Time (AHT), shrinkage, call volume, occupancy, etc.). This Associate will own the most up to date hiring and retention trends in contact centers (both internal and outsourced). They will present a view of capacity and demand to forecast projections. This is a critical function within the CVS PBM Customer Care group. This person will act as the main point of contact to ensure our longer term labor needs are met, particularly during January Welcome Season. The position works with operations leaders and internal colleagues on recommendations to provide better support and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of the department.
1. Capacity Plan Model Development and Maintenance: Develop a scalable capacity plan that provides a detailed view into how forecast inputs translate into labor needed and where labor capacity is projected to meet the demand. The capacity plan should allow for a multitude of scenario changes without significant rework.
2. Plan and Procure Labor Needed: Working with both internal contact center and HR leaders, as well as key contacts across three different outsourced vendors, the capacity planner will need to supply a plan and gain approval for a hiring plan that meets the labor demand needed, as efficiently as possible. This Associate should develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key contacts to ensure accuracy of labor projections and allow for quick decision-making.
3. Cross Team Collaboration: Work across other areas of the Resource Planning team to include short-term and long-term forecasting, line of business leaders, and scheduling team to ensure capacity plans and expectations and risks are clearly articulated.
4. Assume Additional Responsibilities: Working on special projects as assigned by leaders such as stretch roles for personal growth opportunities, collaboration during Welcome Season, and providing support to other departments as needed.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores!
* Three +years of Capacity Planning experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a high volume customer service environment with actual experience in workforce management/resource planning (an equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute)
* Travel when needed (around 15% on average)
* Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, finance or as applicable
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of Six Sigma Principles
* Experience in the healthcare industry (particularly PBM)
* SQL experience and data visualization experience preferred (particularly Tableau)
* Contact center experience strongly preferred
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.