Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scheduling Supervisor - MinuteClinic
at CVS Health
As the MinuteClinic Scheduling Supervisor, you serve as a team lead to support the team manager with overseeing Workforce Scheduling staff that are the point of contact for MinuteClinic Providers & Senior Practice Managers. They are responsible for ensuring that our clinics are appropriately staffed and for addressing scheduling related questions/concerns. As a Supervisor, you coordinate, assign and guide the work activities of other workforce scheduling staff to identify/ensure centralized scheduling guidelines/best practices are being utilized and Senior Practice Manager/region team needs are being met. In this position, you will monitor work schedules, maintain department scheduling guidelines/best practices/templates, and supports the Scheduling Team Manager with managing/building/developing the Centralized Scheduling Team (ie. Training New Staff/Mentoring/Employee engagement/PTO Coverage). Additional responsibilities include identifying/supporting scheduling practices for new programs/initiatives and will serve as a liaison between the Scheduling Team & Leadership (Field & Corporate).
In addition to their supervisor duties, you will also be responsible for performing workforce scheduling duties which includes owning the schedule for multiple regions by partnering with each Senior Practice Managers to coordinate work/on-call schedules for their Providers and ancillary staff using scheduling tools or related software/tools/resources to ensure adequate coverage with the goal of keeping clinics open 100% of the time to drive our purpose of helping people on their path to better health.
- Assist and act as a liaison for the manager on scheduling issues, on-going process improvements & helping to define a strategic scheduling roadmap of process & technology changes which align with leadership initiatives/goals
- Key Stakeholder Alignment/Problem Solving/Solution Generation
- Team Leadership/Development/Building - Provide on-going positive guidance, training, mentoring & monitoring of staff on the quality of service/scheduling support being provided to their SPMs/Region Teams. Will contribute to peer review for performance evaluations.
- 2+ years of previous scheduling experience
- 2+ years Microsoft Office experience (word, excel, outlook)
- Healthcare Experience
- Previous management/employee supervisor experience (in-person & remote teams)
- Process Improvement Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.