Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enrollment Coordinator-Specialty Mail
at CVS Health
This position is responsible for collecting and entering patient demographics, payer information and therapy information for new patients referred to the Specialty Pharmacy. This position will interact with referral sources to initiate the new referral process. This position will also assist with the responsibility of training of new/seasonal staff for the Enrollment Coordinator Position in the Customer Service Department and mentor these employees until their introductory periods are successfully completed. This position may also participate as an auditor in quality initiatives, including continuous quality improvement, within the department.
* 1 year of data entry experience required
* Basic computer skills required
* Experience with Microsoft outlook
* Must be able to type
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* This position must be able to collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and solve problems
* Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions
* Interpersonal skills, organizational skills, detail orientation and the ability to prioritize workload are essential to the position
* One year of experience in a health care related field is preferred
* The ability to communicate with internal and external customers including physician offices or treatment centers and various departments within the Specialty Pharmacy
* Able to deal effectively with difficult customers
* The ability to resource information from others and to identify potential problems
* Basic math skills
* Knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work independently
* Flexibility and ability to work well with others
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.