Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronic Referral Coordinator Team Lead
at CVS Health
Coram/CVS Health is looking for a high-energy healthcare professional to join our National Electronic/Fax Referral Team.
This position initiates referrals for the infusion Intake team. This position collaborates with patients, physicians, sales, Patient Care Coordinators, Benefits Verification and Authorization Representatives, and other external partners to receive referrals and communicate referral status.
In this dynamic and fast-paced role, you will be responsible for the intake of facsimile transmissions from prescriber offices, pharmacies, and members.
This role will require an understanding of insurance carriers and concepts including drug cards.
Maintaining complete, accurate and timely documentation of all appropriate information is necessary. Other duties may also be assigned by the leadership team
* Able to apply basic computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel and Word required; Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio preferable. Keyboard skills essential.
* Must be able to utilize available resources independently and provide high quality work. Must be able to absorb presented information, display motivation, seek development and problem solve.
* Ability to adapt and change with workflow and shifting priorities.
* Must possess excellent written, verbal, grammar, and listening communication skills.
* Must be able to deal with a diverse customer base (internal and external) in a friendly and confident manner.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of PHI (Protected Healthcare Information).
* Basic pharmaceutical knowledge pertaining to terminology, calculations and protocols.
- Previous experience working with medical billing procedure
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.