Credit Union of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Applications Administrator (73145)
at Credit Union of Colorado
General Purpose of the Position
The Enterprise Applications Administrator works with business units across the organization to implement, upgrade, administer applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. May perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Supports the delivery of DevOperation Services for the Credit Union.
- Understands and utilizes IT Service Management tools, frameworks and mindset to deliver seamless system operations and services, provides organizational project support, participates in process improvements initiatives and coordinates IT Services.
- Continuously adapting to new applications, oversees the install and upgrade of systems, performs appropriate system backups and all of its related components and daily administration.
- Adopt Agile Methodologies and effective use of time management to prioritize and execute work with urgency to meet deadlines and flexible and adaptable to change and speed of work.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for vendors for SaaS and on-premise applications for problem resolution, upgrades, performance tuning and reoccurring data processing.
- Documents operation procedures, incident reports and set priorities for system processing while properly communicating updates to major stakeholders.
- Takes imitative to recognize/identify issues and/or areas where processes could be improved and uses problem solving skills to address resolve issues with urgency.
- Consistent interaction with business units to obtain requirements for automation needs utilizing available tools such as Middleware and SMA Opcon as appropriate to automate business processes.
- Maintain a high level of service as it pertaining to ITIL standards; while keeping users actively informed about status of their requests.
- Participates in disaster recover planning and documentation of systems.
- Assist with quality assurance and release management duties
- Other job duties as assigned
- Preserves confidentiality of credit union records.
- Provides excellent service by demonstrating courtesy and personal concern for members and co-workers needs and follows-up to ensure those needs are met.
- Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations applicable to the credit union, including the Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC.
- Responsible for compliance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA), the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the Anti Money Laundering Act, including monitoring for such illegal activity as it applies to this position.
This position is considered “essential staff.” This will involve having to work during non-business hours (weekends, holidays, etc.). Must carry pager/cell phone for off hour support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated technical skills in complex, highly available, secure networks and infrastructure.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Experience with current technologies, products and solutions used in the industry. Preferred platforms include:
FI Core Systems: Symitar/JHA/ProfitStars
ITSM tool sets (ManageEngine, Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.)
ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
iPaaS (middleware) automation tools
Jira, Service Desk Plus
Additional knowledge of the following is a plus: understanding of Credit Union operations and information output needs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically required to sit for long periods. The employee continually is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop and reach with hands and arms. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Creates trust by building relationships and actively discovers the right solutions for Members and peers; understands that the credit union exists as a result of Member trust and loyalty in the organization and employees; is passionate and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external Members.
COOPERATION AND TEAMWORK
Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport; works harmoniously with others; uses and understands diplomacy and tact; encourages collaboration; seeks opinions; is candid with peers; values working relationships. Readily puts in extra effort to accomplish important tasks.
Understands the member’s best interest is first; demonstrates decisions which are based on creating the best possible outcome for the member; makes decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most recommendations and decisions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems creating effective solutions; is resilient and will own the solution and the problem; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
Pushes self and others to achieve the best possible results for the Member, organization and employees; proactively seeks out opportunities; raises hand, rather than waits to be asked; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; understands that it’s OK to make a mistake (fail forward).
Learns on the fly; is a relentless, versatile and an active learner; open to change; can learn new skills and knowledge; analyzes both successes and failures for opportunities to improve; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.
A cultural mindset that supports new ideas, fosters experimentation and drives continuous improvement to deliver member value.
Combines and brings forward ideas in unique ways to make connections between disparate ideas; willingness to explore different lines of thought and suggestions and try new ideas through experimentation, views situations from multiple perspectives; brainstorms multiple approaches/solutions to benefit members.
We are an EEO Employer