Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Provides secretarial and administrative support requiring a thorough knowledge of company policies and practices. Assembles confidential information, prepares reports and manuals. Arranges and coordinates one or more individuals' daily calendar, travel arrangements, correspondence and files. Answers incoming calls, provides requested information, and distributes resulting messages as well daily mail and faxes.
- Manages supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Prepares correspondences, memos, proposals and presentations.
- Arranges meetings, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Creates and maintains client files.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files. Prepares reports and presentations
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel related meetings.
- Distributes mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains office supplies for department.
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma/G.E.D or equivalent work experience. Associate Degree a plus.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years related experience. Demonstrates excellent internet, email, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and scheduling software knowledge. Knowledge of office procedures and good business practices.
SKILLS: Must be organized and detail oriented. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Utilize good judgment, exercise discretion in confidential matters.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces daily with associates of all levels throughout the organization. Interacts with external clients, vendors and business partners.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Flexibility to work overtime hours as necessary.
Full Time - Regular