Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Development and Real Estate Coordinator
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
To represent CPLC in all Real Estate and Development activities in Southern Arizona.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Current Arizona Real Estate License
Minimum 5 years of experience in construction related field
- Provide CPLC with Real Estate Services in Southern Arizona.
- Assist Rural Development Manager with Development opportunities.
- Assist EVP of Real Estate with Southern AZ Housing Portfolio management.
- Assist Southeastern AZ Regional Manager or VP of Development with ongoing development projects.
- Assist in contract negotiations.
- Help create comps.
- Assist in researching property zoning, regulations and restrictions.
- Help to build partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assist in the advancement of organizational objectives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Be able to travel to sites within the state. Able to understand and communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency, and maintenance of competency skills. To include ongoing Real Estate training.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the Vice President of the Real Estate Development. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.