Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Office Care Specialist
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Work Location: Centro De La Familia 6850 W. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85033
Answering Telephones, Scheduling and confirming appointments, process progress notes pertaining to
transportation and confirming appointments.
Must have a professional appearance (business casual), must have excellent phone etiquette, and be
customer service driven and able to multi - task. Must have written and verbal and communication
skills. Able to work with minimum supervision, with knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Access). Should be punctual and customer service driven
Combination of 6 to 12 months education and/or experience as receptionist, administrative
support/customer service preferably in a medical or behavioral health setting: Experience with MS Word
and MS Excel: Type 35 wpm; Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
* Working with under-served population.
* Greet incoming clients and visitors.
* Answer Telephones, transfer calls or take messages and distribute to appropriate staff in a timely
* Check in clients and notify appropriate staff of client arrival.
* Scheduling and confirming appointments which are maintained in a scheduling system.
* Maintain clinician and nurse practitioners schedules with respect to client appointments and
* Coordinate transportation for clients.
* Collect Client fees.
* Prepare and distribute reports as needed.
* Distribute incoming mail, stamp outgoing mail place in mail slot.
* Assist in interpreting services as needed.
* Operates a variety of office machines and equipment, including but not limited to personal
computer, fax machines, copiers and postage machines.
* Maintain Client confidentiality.
* Assist in special projects as required by Office Coordinator and or Clinical Director.
* Manage and direct client traffic in reception area.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to present operational
information to personnel at all levels. Able to identify and recruit potential funding sources.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in structured environments.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the Program Manager . Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.