COPE Community Services,Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at COPE Community Services,Inc
We are looking for a full time Group Facilitator for Mesquite. Under general supervision of the Director of Counseling Services, the Group Facilitator is responsible for developing and providing group counseling services to clients with social/behavioral health issues. The position will be expected to maintain an acceptable level of productivity measured by billable services.
- Current enrollment in a behavioral health related Master’s degree program with the majority of class work complete (approximately 75% complete) and no work experience necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field from an accredited college plus one (1) year full-time behavioral health work experience including experience developing a curriculum and leading or facilitating groups.
- Associate’s degree plus two (2) years Behavioral Health work experience plus one (1) year full-time behavioral health work experience including experience developing a curriculum and leading or facilitating groups.
- High School Diploma or GED plus four (4) years of full-time Behavioral Health work experience plus one (1) year full-time behavioral health work experience including experience developing a curriculum and leading or facilitating groups.
Must be 21 years of age (insurance requirement) and possess a valid AZ driver’s license with a "clean" or "acceptable" driving record. An unacceptable driving record includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- more than two  moving violations in the last three  years or;
- more than one  at-fault accident within the last three  years or;
- any major violation (i.e. DUI, Careless/Reckless Driving, Drag Racing, Hit and Run) within the last five  years.
Other driving related violations may be considered unacceptable. At time of job offer, submission of 60 month (five year) driving record from DMV will be required. These standards must be maintained throughout employment and up-to-date driving records are reviewed regularly for current employees.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
COPE Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other term, condition, or privilege of employment with regards to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, or any status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants and employees be given equal opportunity and that hiring and other employment-related decisions are based on job-related factors.
Thank you for considering COPE as an employer!