City of Loveland
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clerk/Cashier -Parks & Rec/Chilson
at City of Loveland
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Enhances Chilson image and ensures a quality visit to the Chilson Center guests by receiving and greeting individuals and professionally assisting callers as needed. Primary workstations include check-in desk and front desk.
- Provides quality customer service tasks for these areas as key front-line operational staff member. (Tasks to include but not limited to: guest check-in, sales, facility reservations, activity registrations, washing/drying towels, equipment checkout, answering phones, concession and merchandise sales.)
- Processes transactions on affiliated computerized cash register and controls daily use revenues by collecting correct fees for daily admissions, activity registrations, facility reservations, extended used passes, adult athletic fees, merchandise and concessions.
- Prepares shift deposits and drawers at beginning/end of shift. Disseminates and promotes Parks and Recreation program information; directs public to proper locations; educates users of potential opportunities and services available; provides general facility use instructions; enforces facility policy and procedure by informing guests of existing policies; observes guest use and informs supervisors of improper facility or equipment use.
- Provides clerical support by assisting with maintenance of various records and sorting/filing needs.
- Resolves administrative concerns by applying appropriate policies and procedures through positive interaction and involvement with Facility Management Team and public.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
A criminal history background check will be obtained pre-employment.