City of Bellaire
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at City of Bellaire
Pay: up to $12/hour
$12 - $
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 2363539
Overall Job Objective
- Job Description
- Camper & Staff SupervisionCommunication, Cooperation and Collaboration
- Assistance in all summer office needs as requested by the Camp Directors.
- Assistance in all daily communications.
- Assistance in all phone communications related to camper registration and general camp questions. Refer appropriate messages to Camp Directors.
- Make car placards for campers each session.
- Confirm field trips and rentals.
- Track daily attendance and send rolls to the Camp Director each morning.
- Confirm buses for field trips.
- Check-in camper late arrivals.
- Check-out campers leaving early.
- Make Group Leader binders for each session that include: weekly roll sheets, camper information, emergency contacts, authorized to pick-up, etc.
- Produce binders each session that contain comprehensive camper data to Camp Director.
- Provide up to date camper rolls by group to the Directors, Coordinators, and Group Leaders.
- Make folders for camp orientation events.
- Run daily camper lists for drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- Run daily camper lists for After Care procedures.
- Send emails to camp parents as requested.
- Maintain camp binders for expenses, field trips, session rosters.
- Track and maintain records of staff CPR, First Aid and Safe Sanctuary Training.
- Make copies as needed.
- Order first aid supplies for Group Leaders and Specialists.
- Maintain and disseminate accurate contact information for staff, campers, and parents.
- Maintain inventory of camp equipment before camp begins and again when camp ends.
- Attend all mandatory camp staff meetings and training events.
- Participate enthusiastically in camp activities, providing support and guidance to camp staff.
- Maintain open, positive, and timely communication with Camp Directors in person, on the phone and via email.
- Perform other duties as requested or required, whether or not specifically mentioned in this job.
- Examples of Duties
See above description.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have at least 2 years experience working with children
- College Degree preferred
- Must be CPR/AED & First Aid Certified or have the ability to become certified before June 3, 2019
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!