Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant II - Mesa - Early Education
at Child Crisis Arizona
FT Administrative Assistant II – Mesa Campus – Early Education
Child Crisis Arizona is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant II to join our fast paced team to further our mission of protecting Arizona's most vulnerable children from abuse and neglect; and to help build strong families. The Administrative Assistant II works collaboratively with other staff and stakeholders while reporting to the Early Education Manager. They are responsible for coordinating and implementing food service, maintenance of licensing documentation, child illness reporting, medication administration, program maintenance and safety coordination, coordination of office, janitorial and classroom supplies, and providing classroom assistance as needed.
- Regulates program supplies through inventory and coordinating food supply, janitorial, classroom, and office supply purchasing.
- Responsible for coordinating with facilities to address maintenance issues for program as necessary.
- Oversees a variety of office machines, including fax, printers, and copier.
- Administers medications to children as needed and maintains documentation.
- Ensures maintenance of licensing documents and postings for the program.
- Handles and maintains child illness reporting procedures and documentation.
- Supervises the Kitchen Assistant, ensuring the timely delivery of meals for children and that health, safety and CACFP requirements are met at all times.
- Coordinates the day-to-day food service provision with contracted caterer.
- Works in the kitchen (approximately 3 hours each day), to include:
- Measuring food into bowls to ensure appropriate portions for each class/child.
- Preparing carts for each classroom for meals.
- Washing dishes.
- Performing basic cleaning duties in the kitchen.
- Works at the front desk (approximately 2 hours each day), greeting families, answering phones, and ensuring appropriate child release procedures are followed
- Maintains program safety documentation and conducts monthly fire drills.
- Provides classroom assistance as needed.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and training sessions.
- Attends and participates in ongoing training both within and outside of the Agency.
- Adheres to the agency confidentiality agreement.
- Adheres to agency safety practices.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Completes additional assignments and tasks as needed.
Salary starts at $13.39 to $15.75 depending on experience.
Training, Education, Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Infant/Toddler CDA or willingness/ability to complete requirements to obtain Infant/Toddler CDA credential.
- Current Food Handler Certificate or ability to obtain/maintain a Food Handler Certificate
- Two-years applicable experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- English/Spanish capabilities helpful.
Please apply online at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=B1B5C93A2F5EABE2A934AEAE43706412
Please click Apply online