Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- In-Home Services (DCS)
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for a Case Aide in Yavapai County area.
- Coaching families in communication to foster positive family relations.
- Providing support in developing helpful parenting skills, stress management and other types of training to family members, including role-modeling techniques and practices.
- Arranging, transporting and supervising visitations between the children placed in out of home care, their parents, siblings and/or significant others to promote a continued relationship.
- Providing education for parents on how to access emergency assistance, supports, and community resources.
- Assisting families with goal setting, planning, and other activities related to home management tasks.
- Documenting all services appropriately.
Other duties related to the Parent Aide position.
- Case Aides must be 21 years or older.
- High School/GED
- An acceptable 5 year driving record.
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees; including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and mileage reimbursement.
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.