Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Topeka Center is seeking a Weekend Receptionist for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS. Must work from 6 AM to 4 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. Must be a CNA.
- Basic administrative office functions; phone calls, data entry, sorting & distributing mail.
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Processing admissions/discharges.
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed.
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals and schedules.
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team.
- Maintains medical records as per protocol, thins out charts as required.
- Provides staff with employee manuals & forms.
- Inventories office supplies & performs all other related duties as required.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Healthcare Experience is a must
- Pleasant phone skills & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker
$12 an hour
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.