Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PCA- Personal Care Assistant- FT and PT
at Centers Health Care
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Centers Home Health Care of Otsego is actively seeking Personal Care Assistants (PCA) for full-time and part-time positions for our Home Care Agency in Otsego County, NY.
New Graduates Welcome!
- Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Provides personal care assistance to patients in their home
- Provide simple health care, personal hygiene, housekeeping and related supportive services designed to allow patients the opportunity of remaining at home
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient and agency data.
- Valid New York State PCA Certification.
- Ability to read, write, and carry out directions
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and care for the physical demands of caring for a patient
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver's license, registration, and required insurance
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health Aides to Physical Therapists, to Registered Nurses and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most important, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.