Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nursing Home Receptionist Weekends
at Centers Health Care
Front Desk Receptionist
Buffalo Center is seeking an experienced Front Desk Receptionist to work Weekends for our skilled nursing home located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a front desk, administrative, and office experience. Candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors of the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.