Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant Per-Diem
at Centers Health Care
Physical Therapy Assistants
Bronx Center is actively seeking experienced Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, we’ve been leading the way ever since. We’ve developed into an outstanding rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the borough's leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal dialysis. But as we’ve grown larger and more advanced, offering more sophisticated rehab and care, we’ve retained our home town culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.