Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dietary Aide- Per Diem
at Centers Health Care
Dietary Aide / Food Service
Martine Center is actively seeking per diem Dietary Aides to work in our skilled nursing facility.
Candidates need to have reliable transportation, posses a positive and caring attitude and be able to follow direction. Kitchen experience is a plus but is not necessary. Interested candidates should respond to this posting with resume or work experience attached or stop by our facility to fill out an application in person.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering of trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.