Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Coordinator
at Centers Health Care
Amazing Home Care is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual who can assist various clients for our home care agency in Buffalo, NY. Healthcare and/or phone experience is a plus but not absolutely necessary. This hourly position can lead to other growth and bonus opportunities.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints via in person and over the phone
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update notes based on interactions
- Obtain and enter in documentation from various sources including doctors office and medical establishments
- Work directly with the Intake manager to assist with various needs of the office, including HR and Recruitment type duties.
- Previous experience in customer service or other related fields
- Ability to deal with different types of clients and situations
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.