Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Medical Assistant
at Centers Health Care
Centers Urgent Care is actively seeking Medical Assistant to work the Evening Shift 6pm-12am. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care.
, Must have experience with Phlebotomy EKG!!!!
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care without administration burden
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Hiring Full-time & Part-time MAs
- The clinic operates 7 days a week
- Assisting providers with patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Services include Occupational Medicine and Worker’s Compensation
- Assist with patient charts accurately and comprehensively
- Work with other staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, x-ray techs, other medical assistants and practice management staff
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Two (2) years of experience
- Must have experience with Phlebotomy EKG.
- Prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred
6:00 PM - 12:00 AM