Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Oak Hill Center is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have a front desk, administrative, and office experience. Candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekend shifts as well!
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Assisting in the payroll process for facility workers
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- A flexible schedule is a must!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer and basic mathematical skills
- Very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center’s Health Care continuum.