Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Recreation Aide - Part time
Buffalo Center is seeking energetic & passionate PT and Per Diem Recreation Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility. MUST have prior long term care experience.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- MUST have prior long term care experience.
- Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.