Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Activities Aide - Per Diem
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is seeking energetic & passionate Activities Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Full-Time, Part-Time & Per-Diem availability!!
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist the full times aides and recreation director & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- MUST have prior long term care experience.
- Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 82-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a residential neighborhood in the picturesque village of Minoa, New York. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Staying active, engaging with neighbors and visitors, and keeping fit are all part of the day at Onondaga Center. Onondaga Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.